Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Here to Maturity

I went to the liquor store to buy a bottle of wine.
Another woman was standing in front of me and the cashier asked her for her ID.

When it came to my turn, she didn't ask me.

Now that is kinda a bummer, I thought, when they stop asking you for your ID.
So, I went home and changed and came back to buy another bottle of wine.

This time she asked me for my ID. :):):)

This is what I looked like.:)





After checking my ID though.........She gave me THE look....

I must have looked really young lol :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...love it. Thanks for sharing :)

GMG said...

Hi Lady! Sorry for the absence, but I’ve been busy with my parents’ health; almost 180 years to care... ;)
Amazing stories!! And first class not going to Detroit is superb... ;))

Blogtrotter is showing the new Vilnius as well as the old University. Hope you enjoy and have a great week!

George said...

I know how you feel -- I got bummed out when they stopped asking me if I qualified for the senior discount!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I haven't been asked for my ID in years. Soon it will be asked to make sure I am a Senior Hahahhah. Thanks for sharing.

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome back GMG Sorry to hear about your parents.

O.F. I think they are lenient on that cause only seniors ask for the discount lol

George Maybe you should change your clothes like I did and they might begin to ask again lol

Thom You are having a good time today lol

Helene said...

lmao... ya thats why she gave you that look! hehehe

A Lady's Life said...

lol Life is funny.lol