Friday, May 29, 2009

Three Word Thursday # 17


RISIBLE INVIGILATE STAGNICOLOUS




It was their own fault.
They let me go.

All it took was one error in judgement.

They couldn't INVIGILATE as the requirements demanded, with staff shortages and this mistake cost them.


They gasped to see me stand and walk

I stared them down as I always did, with a cold blank expression,

and made my way towards the Exit sign.


Their second mistake was when they touched me.

Years of STAGNICOLOUS living had its rewards.

I was immune..... and they were not.

The outer core of my blue body glistened from the wet acidic mucous covering it.


Touching it burnt the skin of a normal man and the fumes....once inhaled....well,

lets just say it wasn't a pleasant way to die.


Once outside the lab door, it was easy.

It was April 1st . My RISIBLE consternation affected every one differently.

By the time they could comprehend what was going on, my gay innocent affront, got me past the front door and outside, into the fresh open air.


I was free.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Live free, Blue Man, live free.

I'd like this for a super power.

Anonymous said...

Excellent story. Rock on Blue Man :) I would repost this next Thursday if it was me. That's when these words are do LOL But hey, whose watching LOL

quilly said...

Every week you do something weird with your link and I have to search for your post! The most common thing you do is leave out the .

Good story -- you were one week ahead, but a little thing like that isn't important -- if we can find the story! Every week you do something weird with your link and I have to search for your post! The most common thing you do is leave out the .

anthonynorth said...

That was different and enjoyable.