Monday, May 25, 2009

Friendship AWARD received

I received this award from my friend THOM The following rules came with this prize:

These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

So now comes the hardest part of this whole thing because I'm very grateful to everyone who reads my blog but I can only choose 8 so here goes:

1. Heaven is in Belgium
2. A Girl in Asia
3. Dr. John
4. Fifi's Flowers
5. Blogtrotter
6. Gattina
7. The Oasis of my soul
8. Quintessentially Quilly

Congratulations to all and keep on trucking...oops...blogging

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have sent this on to many wonderful deserving bloggers :)

Baron's Life said...

Congratulations on your AWARD...well done!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks:)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it! Thanks so much for coming to visit! I really appreciate your sweet comment! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Fifi Flowers said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you for sharing it with moi... I"m honoured!
ENJOY!
Fifi

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome guys and keep on truckin. ;)
I'm behind you:)