This perfect flower with its yellow crown, shows, with its pollen and petals. how life inter laps and goes full circle.Moments in history also repeat themselves.:) Click a Day to See Its Trivia
Jientje is back in Town
-
Some of you might remember me, I'm Jientje. To others, I may be a new face
in this blogging world. Nice to meet YOU 😊
To all readers, old friends, and ...
Still I Weep
-
Most times she is overlooked. Appearing to blend in. That bold Oak, often
taking center attraction, even when there is a unique Japanese maple… Not
to me...
Earth Day… Time Flies
-
Earth Day will forever have two meanings for me… the day my father passed
away 4.22.2024 and a day to plant something new and wonderful in my garden…
...
Too hor for Ol' Hook
-
It's been hellaciously hot. I only when outside to walk them early this
morning, and by the end of the journey, they were weary,
I'm going to go to my pri...
Soup, Bibles, & Blankets
-
(originally published December 2006) For a brief time in my life, I had the
incredible privilege of living in the small custodial apartment of a
downtown L...
Baking Sourdough Bread!
-
I'm back! Now, on to baking sourdough bread. There are a lot of different
ways to do this. Different amounts of starter to use, different flours,
differ...
The Hospice Journey
-
Hello everyone,
After starting the care of Hospice I quickly settled into their routine and
structure. My nurse whose name is Angel is just that-warm, swe...
OneWord 2018
-
Wayyy back, in 2011, I joined the OneWord movement. My collection of
OneWords has been:
2011 *Joy*
2012 *Joy (again...hmm)*
2013 *Enough*
2014 *Impatience*...
Twelve Months
-
I can't believe it's almost 12 months since I posted anything on my blog!
I confess I've been spending a lot of time on Facebook - I know you think
I'm a t...
-
Subscribe to our newsletter
Have you got your Blog listed here yet ?
*NEW *
*We will now be including your personal Fine Art Photography/Digital Blog...
Figure Drawing: Fantin Latour's Nudes
-
*Chanel No 5 Bottle with Rose*
Watercolor and Gouache on Archival Paper
6.75" x 9"*Click to Bid*
*Garden Roses in Mason Jar*
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
*C...
IN WHICH BEAR WAKES UP BUT ISN'T SURE WHERE HE IS
-
Hmmmmm. This place looks somewhat familiar. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Sells
familiar too. (Sorry; but I need to check things with my nose. Bears eyes
are not ve...
-
[image: Photography Prints]
Hi my dear friends of this OLD blog of mine:
I'm back, back, back, back...... blogging again!!!!! :-)
I made this decisio...
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY PRIM FAMILY!
-
Hi My Prim family, I first have to say THANK YOU TO ALL that left me sweet
comments for my husband. Saying thank you is just NOT enough to tell you
how mu...
I'm still here!
-
Hello my fellow kindred spirits! I just wanted to let you know that I am
still here and kicking. You may not see me blogging much, but I'm still
creating a...
I've moved....come visit at devoured.com.au
-
Hello!
Thanks for stopping by at A Girl in Asia. As you may have discovered, this
blog is no longer maintained as I live back in Sydney, after half a dec...
Bring on the Brisk, Please!
-
It's officially fall in most of the country. In San Diego, it's hard to
enjoy the lingering heat of a mercurial summer, especially when around here
the...
ToppyToppy
-
ToppyToppy began knitting over forty years ago and decided to turn a hobby
into a business
on January 27, 2011. Her inspiration was always her mother,
who...
On What Absence Does to the Heart
-
I'm back in Phnom Penh.But not for long, and, most likely, never to return.
India was so much; it held so many different things: it was a gift; and the
day...
8 comments:
I clicked on it. And on my birthday (18th October) yours, the Canadian Flag, was shown upside down in 1992.
:-)
Peter: lol those Americans are at it again lol but Pierre Elliot Trudeau, our Prime Minister, was also born on the same date.So thats good.:)
cute!
Happy Tuesday!
Thanks Jingle To you too:)
Nice poem on your blog.:)
You have beautiful blog,Nice poem :)
Thanks Short Poems. Your poetry blog is also very nice:)
Nice shoes. What they go through for all of us:)
I really like this picture and I found the trivia interesting.
Thanks George:)
Post a Comment