Sunday, November 9, 2014

Joy and Sadness




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE&list=PLA4552881E0DA737F

Gosh Nov 9 and the arctic winds are blowing in and every one has to
think about bundling up and getting out the winter shovels.
I am sure every one is looking forward to this lol

There is something romantic about snow and for young lovers, sitting by a crackling
fire place, looking out the window,  at the big snow flakes is quite mystical and beautiful.

I am glad our Thanks giving is over but the US is still waiting for the 27th.
 so these jokes are for them .

Q: What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
A: Boy! I'm stuffed!

Q: What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian?
A: He had an arrow escape

Q: What does a English turkey say to another English turkey on Thanksgiving morning?
A: To be or not to be roasted, that is the question.

Q: Why do turkeys always go, "gobble, gobble"?
A: Because they never learned good table manners!

We havent visited Tim Hortons in a while and today I told my husband we should drop by
for some of their custard doughnuts So we went out for fresh air and doughnuts
and dropped by Shoppers Drug Mart for some goodies like mustard plaster for my shoulder.
I sleep on it and believe I dislocated it lol
Can you imagine.
As you age, slowly your body begins to fall apart.

Hubby got me a ginger bread metal box full of cookies and I got myself one nice Christmas box
at Super store.
My husband got me Advent Calenders . I am his baby to spoil lol
So my living room table is beginning to collect things for Christmas.

Outside they were selling poppies and we felt patriotic and got 2.
The other night we watched the Restropo out post in Afghanistan and it was quite
sad to see such young boys sitting surrounded by Al Qaida and the Taliban
They are just babies.
You wish you could go out and spank them and tell them to go home.
One boy got half his head blown off and the others were told not to look cause
he went fast. Didn;t know what hit him.
How comforting.:(

Well sleep well. I hope I will after an outing and my mustard plaster. lol
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments: