Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HA HA HAVANESE!



HAHAHAHA

What an idiot I am lol
I finally see what kind of dog I have

It's a Havanese.
She is so different from the Sichon I have
This video describes it to a T.
There are four types of Bichon:
 Maltese, Bolognaise, Havanese and Tenerife and they did originate in the Mediterranean area.
She is so talkative and absolutely adorable that all you want to do is cuddle her.
Well Finally I know but then who were her parents?
Both parents had much longer legs.

I guess I will never know.

xxoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lo. Thanks for sharing the video.

George said...

If Tanya is a Havanese, it's no wonder she has so much personality. I've seen pictures of this type of dog, but I don't remember knowing the name. Thanks for the education.

George said...

If Tanya is a Havanese, it's no wonder she has so much personality. I've seen pictures of this type of dog, but I don't remember knowing the name. Thanks for the education.

Sandy Carlson said...

I'm glad you posted this video. We have a Havanese, and she is quite a talker, too. She makes so many different sounds. And she sure does know what she means!

Gattina said...

What a cutie !! Doesn't matter who were the parents apparently they were good !

A Lady's Life said...

George Tanya is a typical Sichon but Bella's character is so different.She really is a dog you can't leave behind.

Tanya comes to the sink and looks at you to say I am thirsty.
Bella goes to her bowl looks at the bowl and then at you and then at the bowl and then at you.
She will continue doing this until you give her what she wants.

A Lady's Life said...

My World I think this is so true of this dog. She is a talker and they all seem to have these white pearly teeth so they look like they are smiling.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina She is soo loveable.