Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Excuses

























"When I count my blessings
I count you Twice"

But if you are looking for excuses
You have not far to look

Excuses flounder and surround you
Directing which way you will roam

If you're looking for excuses
Life shows you many lonely roads

Many lead you to no exits ,
Dead ends, just to start again

But lifes' all about exploring
For life is always about spring.

One day it's laughter, mirth , and honey
One day the tears flow without end

One day you dance as light as fairies
Upon green leaves in soft, sweet winds.

One day you plunge  from heavens' crevice
One day frustration makes you scream

Excuses, they always surround you
But truth is "ONE and ONE for all"
A Lady's Life

3 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Gattina. The words just came so I wrote them down.
I am a great one for making excuses lol

George said...

Beautiful and wise words.

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks George