I am 19 in blog years
-
* It's true. This blog, rhymeswithplague, sprang to life on September 28,
2007, making it/me 19 in blog years today. HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME, H...
1 day ago
And so, my Life…. as a Lady…. began..!
5 comments:
How beautiful!
Beautiful and deadly Mama Zen.
So worth looking at though
Beautiful picture ! The air must be good up there !
BTW Nobody from here reads my blog and my family neither, for the simple reason, they have difficulties with English !
lol Gattina My friends and family also read my blog but never comment. Scared of the world I guess and I do get some mail from disturbed people. Seems its ok for them to have an opinion and no one else.
When I put pictures of things I make I tell my friends to go to my blog. Its the easiest way.
Thanks Carol Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.
Post a Comment