Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rich Inheritance



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttSfBRZy8Y

I really like the way they put this video together.
It's inspirational.

I mean, people expect an inheritance from people they love.

What better way to show love and prosperity, than to leave the world,
the way you got it, when you were born?

I look at my country and think how lucky I am to be born and so spoiled by the people I live with,surrounded by  nature I find so overwhelmingly beautiful,
in a time of technology which makes it easier
in terms of food and shelter, traveling , healthcare, and  employment.

I grew up surrounded by love and gave love back in return.
I feel  enriched to be able to forgive those who trespass against their own souls,
 as well as other peoples souls and as well as my own soul.
I feel rich in being able to mourn for those who must be mourned, lost souls, who have needs to
to inflict pain and suffering upon others. 

I roamed this planet enough  to know how spoiled and rich I am in Gods' hands and his holy ghost.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

I am so rich because I know....
Thou preparest a table before me, in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil and
my cup runneth over.

I am enriched to know that....
  Surely goodness and mercy, shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord, for ever.

Adam and Ever lost paradise but they never left Gods' house, because Gods' house has many rooms.
Thus they inherited so much more from  a loving, forgiving, Father,
who stroked their heads and felt their tears tugging at his heart , as he gave them their freedom.

He stands, always with open arms and a gentle smile, for the lambs who come back to him, in need of shelter and warmth .

When I was born into this hard, cold, foreign reality, called life, I feared and felt a spirit touch my head and smile, telling me to be brave and trust, that all shall be well.

Love will prevail as was promised and the sun will always shine through the doors that will open, if one just asks.

 Like Adam and Eve, I am sitting on my Fathers' inheritance, hoping one day to be able to give it all back to him in the same condition, he gave it to me.

xoxoxoxoxox




No comments: