Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dostoyevskys' Brothers Karamazov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkS7Qu-vYw




This is such a good movie. I was happy to have found it on you tube.

William Shatner, Yul Brenner, Maria Schell ...
All the actors play wonderfully.

They have another version of it with Russian actors but
 I like this story line better.
Now that I found it I don't want to lose it.

Did a bit of shopping
Made my husband his dish with zuccini and eggplants.
It rained a bit but not to make it so horrible so as you could not enjoy it.


Good thing too.
It was a busy day.

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Geez that's really an old movie !
Love the signs ! Maybe the wrong way is the right way for me ?

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina maybe lol
They referred to the movie but most things people do, is because they think it is right, not wrong.
It doesn't change what is right and what is wrong.
You can for example pass the wrong laws thinking they are right.
There is a difference between right and wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.