Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ever wonder about hair?



I watch movies and women always have their long hair rolled up so nice and try though I might,
mine never comes out this way and now I know why.
Women are sneaky and once you see how the Gibson roll is done, it seems so very easy to do.

Now I want to try it out and see if I can do it cause this is much better than sitting in curlers especially when the hair doesn't curl or curls for all of 5 minutes. It's neat, doesn't hang every where and doesn't require hair spray. Or maybe just a little.

Women are precious creatures and today's woman wonders how they did it all in times past
when everything was much harder to do.

My son loves long hair and refuses for me to have it cut.

Clip on hair is also very easy to do to give you that full head of hair look



The third way is the hard way you keep in for 8 weeks to get the same effect.
This must be what actresses do because they never seem to fuss as much with their hair and its always nice.

http://bignews.biz/primages/19/bad-extensions-1-b1.jpg


Well now you know all the secrets lol

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Kyra said...

Why is it we are never happy with the hair we have???

Thanks for stopping by caramelpotatoes.com - i'm a new gfc follower - hope you'll follow back!

kyra @ caramelpotatoes.com

A Lady's Life said...

kyra I always loved my hair until it stopped curling The products changed over the years and the new ones do not seem to work.

Gattina said...

My hair had always been very fine and long hair didn't suit me at all because they are stiff like chopsticks ! I wear them short and everybody likes it I included, lol !

George said...

Since I've lost most of the hair on my head, this is one problem I don't have to worry about.

A Lady's Life said...

I love long hair but as you get older you need other fashion methods to look your age and I like the gibson roll.I find long hair also keeps your back warm when it's down.
lol

A Lady's Life said...

George for men they have hair trans plants and the way they do it is shown here.It's really amazing how they do it.


http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/hair-loss-treatments/hair-transplantation-steps.asp

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

I'm deep into theater and we will definitely be doing the Gibson Roll. And I've always wondered about hair extensions! Fun Post! Thank you for this info!

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Diane :)