Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy American Thanks giving!!


HAPPY AMERICAN THANKSGIVING
Well I am invited to celebrate American Thanks giving tomorrow.
Today was a productive day.
I got apple cinnamon candles and spray
       and air fresheners and the whole house smells so nice.













This time I am ahead of the crowd.
I found a pattern for a shoulder warmer the lady said took 2 hours to make, using the puff
stitch.
So I got some nice thread but the time was misleading. It took more than two hours.
I was determined to finish, as it is intended for my wonderful friend.
My son modeled it for me and it looked great on him
Then, everything looks great on him.lol
Nice to be young
I got the trimmings to make fresh wreaths for the two front doors
and I also got a box with 4 ginger bread houses.
I told my son if he sees the trains in ginger bread to get them as well, since he is in the Christmas spirit mood.

When I was going to the store for thread I saw many police cars again but no accidents.
It was in an area where they found bodies before, dumped into a ditch.
We have many gangs and the result is death.
So I am thinking that it must be another such incident.
Guess the local papers will let us know.

Have a great day!!
xoxoxoxoxox
 



 




 

4 comments:

Rick Watson said...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. I know I will.
R

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Rick. Will be a fun day.

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I wanted to come over and wish you and your family a blessed Happy Thanksgiving. I enjoy your blog soooo much!
Big Hugs
Tricia

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Prims.