Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Swimming in December


There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting in a hot tub or heated pool or even
hot springs, surrounded by snowflakes, with a moon and nature all around you.
Japanese Macaque monkees do just that in Japan. They go in there to take a nice nap
in soft, warmth, thus keeping themselves also healthy and clean.



I did this in a health club at the top of Place Bonaventure, Montreal, with people, sitting and dining in an exclusive restaurant, watching, through huge windows. If it were not for people, this would have been an individual experience thing, instead of a people watching thing lol

BC has many hot springs to enjoy.

Whistler also gives people a chance to enjoy doing this and once in a while you see a few wild
souls taking advantage of this pleasure to relax, catch a few huge snow flakes and enjoy the view.

Now don't forget, there are 60 bears living in this area and they know how to swim and climb houses, just as well as a raccoon. lol

:)

10 comments:

George said...

A nice, warm soak would be a great way to warm up. I don't think I would like an audience, however.

A Lady's Life said...

George neither did I lol
but still it's nice to be able to soak like this surrounded by snow.

Maude Lynn said...

I'd like to give that a try!

A Lady's Life said...

Oh Mama Zen. You would not regret it even if it stinks like rotten eggs lol
It is soo good for you.But pools are good as well and I soooo enjoyed it.
My Dad used to say they used to jump off their roof into piles of snow in winter.
It's similar to the polar runs we have into the ocean on New Years Day.
80 year old women take part in it.

Baron's Life said...

Can I swim and relax with the Monkey....

Akelamalu said...

I'll stick with my bath thanks. ;)

A Lady's Life said...

Baron - YOu sure can lol

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - lol
Try it ......you'll like it ! lol

Gattina said...

The monkey really shows how to enjoy life, lol ! I like to sit in a pool too but without snow.
I don't like snow at all !

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - A little bit of everything is good.
Too much of something is not good. lol