Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Quacker

What is Celibacy?
Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, My wife and I, listened to
the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the
things that are important to each other.."

He then addressed the men,
'Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?'

I leaned over, touched my wife's hand gently, and whispered,
'Robin Hood -All-Purpose, isn't it?'

And thus began my life of celibacy.........

6 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Better is Possible - Oh Oh lol

Gattina said...

Celibacy ? that's something for the catholic priests, lol ! anyway they only need flowers for funerals.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - or Robin Hood lol

George said...

Thanks for the smiles.

S-V-H said...

You made me laugh too :)) thank you!!
~Susanne

A Lady's Life said...

Susanne - We all need a good laugh.
:)