Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Lighter Side of Life

(click to enlarge)
These cats are as comfortable in a box as they would be hanging from a tree limb.
So nice to be a lazy cat lol



-----------------------------------------------



The Frenchman boasted, “Last week when my wife and I had sex, I rubbed her body all over with butter. We then made passionate love and she screamed for 10 minutes!”

Then an Italian man said, “Well, last week my wife and I also had sex. I rubbed her body all over with olive oil. We made love, and she screamed for over six hours!”

The Frenchman was stunned.

He asked, “What could you have possibly done to make your wife scream for six hours?”

The Italian said, ”I wiped my hands on the bedspread.”

10 comments:

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Oh to be a cat! And pass the butter . . .

Gattina said...

That's for sure that cats like boxes ! Mine too !

BlueShell said...

heheheh...I would scream all day long....

A Lady's Life said...

Diane - they do have it good don;t they lol

A Lady's Life said...

gattina - do you miss yours? lol

A Lady's Life said...

Blue shell - I scream and no one cares lol

Anji said...

I'd scream too.

A Lady's Life said...

anji - lol

George said...

I like both the pictures and the story. Thanks for the smiles.

A Lady's Life said...

welcome george