Friday, November 25, 2011

Neck and Head Warmer


I was not in the mood to crochet so it took me a while to finish this neck warmer but it's done lol
Once rolled down it warms the neck and unwrapped it covers the head as well.
Pretty handy if you take long walks in the woods with changing temperatures or exercising at the gym or standing in a drafty area.
I think it turned out quite good.

Oh well.
We will know when we wear it.lol
When I tried it on it was very warm and snugly.
------------------------------------------------

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says,

"Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."



3 comments:

Lydia Kang said...

That beer joke is pretty funny.

I'm tempted to knit myself a scarf now. Your head/neck warmer turned out so beautiful!

Gattina said...

This head and neck warmer looks great although I would need other colors, green makes me look like a corpse. I like my head and neck to be warm !

A Lady's Life said...

I thought it wouldn;t be warm but it turned out great
And I love green with the multicolored thread.
But red would be nice as well. I just didn't have the red.