Friday, November 25, 2011

I Rest My Case



This was too good to pass up and have a little fun with.

but since I am into actors today, I have to give Rusell Crowe kudoos for expressing his views on circumcision.
Now here's a man of men for you!!
I tend to agree because the reasons for doing this is not in my opinion reasonable.
For the most part, nature knows what it's doing.
As a man grows so does the skin and one never knows in life if this little piece of skin, will ever be needed in case of an accident or burn victim or something else.

In Africa they also have a ritual to circumcise women.
Just as painful with even worse after effects.
There is nothing civil about making a decision for a child, the child most certainly would not make for itself voluntarily.
It's brutal and yet?????
Many see this as acceptable.
Crap!
-----------------------
Now this can't get any better for Nissan trucks.



Have a great day!

8 comments:

Zuzana said...

What a fun post, the comparison of the talk show host is indeed funny.;) And I loved that clip, that is when car commercials are enjoyable.;))
Have a lovely weekend,
xoxo

Akelamalu said...

Hey Russell's got a point!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the truck commercial. Brilliant.

As for the talk show hosts, LOL. :)

A Lady's Life said...

shirley - I stand up for pizza lol

A Lady's Life said...

zuzana - I love pizza

A Lady's Life said...

akelamalu - no kiddin
they do it for religion and to help stay clean but they can keep clean and keep their body parts I think lol

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Mmmm. Pizza. And Nissan trucks. Suddenly I think both are a good idea!

A Lady's Life said...

Diane - esp the pizza lol