Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Two Three baskets



Now I have three baskets to put things in.

I think that's enough baskets lol
http://www.designsponge.com/2009/07/mini-crochet-baskets.html

The weather is very chilly today and wet. I think there is snow up hill although by my house we do not have anything.
I don't know how my son will play soccer today.

What do you call a bunch of crocheters working by the side of the road?

Answer: A chain gang!

2. What did the little crocheter dress up as for Halloween?

Answer: Captain Hook, of course!

3. What happened to the cat who ate a ball of yarn?

Answer: She had mittens!

4. Why do spiders spin webs?

Answer: No one's ever taught them to crochet!

5. What do you call the steps it takes to learn to crochet?
Answer: A chain of events!


Have a great day!


4 comments:

Gattina said...

Croecheting, knitting, sewing, is not my thing at all ! when I see these cute little baskets I would rather think of Easter baskets, lol !
I am home now, tomorrow we have to go to Amsterdam to celebrate Toby's first birthday ! I am on my knees !

George said...

I like your riddles -- and your baskets.
Have a great weekend.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina I would love to make an HUGE Easter basket to take to church on Easter because we make these breads we bring to church to bless. I haven't done it much since I got married but I hope to begin once I have an opportunity. I think going to church is nice just to hear the choir and liturgy and to have the priest remind you to be good. lol

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks George and you have a good one as well.
:)