Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beautiful New Year!



This is soo beautiful . Hope you enjoy it.

<http://www.youtube.com/embed/VhiF-PD4E_c%3Ehttp://www.youtube.com/embed/VhiF-PD4E_chttp://www.youtube.com/embed/VhiF-PD4E_c


 The weather in BC is frosty but so much better than all the snow people are trying to dig themselves out of in the interior. By night fall it went up to 5 degrees celsius.

The stores are not so full so it is nicer to shop.

Today I got myself a mortar and pistle,something I've been looking at for years and a wok.
I am in the mood to wok my meat and vegetables Its easy and fast and you eat your vegetable semi raw.
Its also great for sea food. Do a little comme si comme ca and voila!

When we got back home we opened up a bottle of Chardonnay from France and enjoyed it with camembert on vegetable thins.
It went down so well and you dont need to drink more than a few small glasses. Good for the heart as they say.
 My husband is watching BBC and I am tired of listening to nothing but violence.
So I went to watch Steven Segal on TV. At least the good guys win there. lol
Freedom, individualism and not stories about 10 year olds being trained to kill and given 10 wives to procreate an army and more meat to kill rather than to educate to become civil good people.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The moon is getting closer to becoming a half moon I watch it every day as the skies are clear.

It is winter and we still have a few fruit flies flying around and boy do they bite!
We have no idea where they are coming from.
I have a vest I knitted before Christmas and now have just the last few things to finish on it before sewing it up.
I can't wait to see the end result This one will be large. I hate it when I do something and then find out the large is really a medium. If I want the large I have to make it larger than xl.
Other wise it is for children.
Well have a nice evening and sleep well.


xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: