Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thinking In Spring

Nervosa went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," she said, "I have a problem.
When I climb in bed, I think there's somebody under it.
So I slide under the bed and then I think there's somebody on top of it.
All night I am either climbing into bed or under it and I am going insane.

The psychiatrist answered OK I'll schedule you for three times a week and in about two years we will know why you feel this way


"Great! Thanks.How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."

"OK I'll go sleep on it," said Nervosa.

Six months later the doctor met Nervosa on the street. "Why didn't you ever

come to see me again?" he asked.

" A bartender cured me for ten bucks, much cheaper and faster than you could have."

"Is that so! How?"

"He told me to just cut the legs off the bed!"

Now that's what I call thinking outside the box lol
---------------------------------------------
This Dude seems to be envisioning a paradigm consisting of a certain way of viewing reality through concepts values and practices.
It's either that or he is trying to find out the answer to EVERYTHING, which by the way I found out is 42 according to a computer which did a 7 million year analysis of the world. lol

I had no room to put another guy in the next stall which might have been in a totally different paradigm.
Can a paradigm be equated to a cult? Why do we speak of paradigm shifts?

ALL IS GOD or ALL IS ONE.

Or maybe the Dude just drank from the decaf pot lol

Maybe I should watch LOST. They must have the answer. So far it just seems to be all like a dream.

4 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Happy Thursday my friend!
Love, peace and blessings-
China!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Butterfly :) Same to you :)

SandyCarlson said...

Lots of fun here! Thanks.

And thanks for your comment on my blog. I agree with you.

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! but my bed has no legs !