Sunday, May 16, 2010

Advantages of Sunscreening

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Saskatchewan RCMP Officer walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the RCMP Ball."

He replied, 'Ma'am, Saskatchewan RCMP don't have balls.'

There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and drove off.

She was laughing too hard to start her car.

5 comments:

Baron's Life said...

Nice legs Bacon

Voegtli said...

What a lovely way to start the week, early (very early) monday morning. I had a good laugh.

SandyCarlson said...

Oops! That was funny. My daughter and I laughed ourselves silly with the cartoon!

Gattina said...

I had to read it twice, but then I got it, hahahaha !

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina ! Not to worry. I had another joke I thought I understood but I didn't either until it was explained to me lol

Thanks guys:)