These are all saying people use which make no sense but I don't know how many times I had to catch myself and not put butter in the pan, to fry bacon lol I keep for getting bacon is fat. So now when I do fry bacon I fry it alone Get all the fat out Wash the pans and then fry the eggs. Eggs fried in water are soo good Fat free and easy to take out of the pan.
Fog in the Valley
-
(Note: This picture may be enlarged by clicking on it using Control-click
or right-click.)x
We don’t have much autumn color yet in this part of Tenne...
Tightrope or tight rope? NM
-
“One must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control
he must exert” Or otherwise just hanging from the rope by a thin thread. I
don’t...
Too hor for Ol' Hook
-
It's been hellaciously hot. I only when outside to walk them early this
morning, and by the end of the journey, they were weary,
I'm going to go to my pri...
Changing Your Vantage Point
-
Sometimes the only way to change our perspective is to take a few steps in
a different direction. We could stand and look at what we see, from our
current ...
The Hospice Journey
-
Hello everyone,
After starting the care of Hospice I quickly settled into their routine and
structure. My nurse whose name is Angel is just that-warm, swe...
2018 week 36: Fantoche
-
This year I finally made it to a couple of screenings during Fantoche! Both
were a collections of shorts, one was a session of the international
competi...
Figure Drawing: Fantin Latour's Nudes
-
*Chanel No 5 Bottle with Rose*
Watercolor and Gouache on Archival Paper
6.75" x 9"*Click to Bid*
*Garden Roses in Mason Jar*
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
*C...
IN WHICH BEAR WAKES UP BUT ISN'T SURE WHERE HE IS
-
Hmmmmm. This place looks somewhat familiar. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Sells
familiar too. (Sorry; but I need to check things with my nose. Bears eyes
are not ve...
St. John's Basilica, Des Moines, Iowa
-
This past week I came across a large Catholic church I did not know existed
in Des Moines. I am not sure how I missed it all these years but somehow I
had...
Watercolor class again
-
My two friends and I got together for another basic watercolor lesson from
the book "We're all Artists, Watercolor for Everyone" by Teresa Ascone.
Here a...
Jamaica
-
The first and most significant fact I learned about Jamaica can be summed
up with the words “No problem”. I was introduced to this important concept
as ...
I Want THIS!
-
I've always wanted to live on a farm...
with beautiful fruit trees,
and gardens filled with produce.
I would like a few goats and a cow to milk,
and I wa...
URGENT HELP NEEDED!
-
* UPDATE - Only $190 more is needed To Save Annie! ** PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! **Your
$2 or $3 could make the difference! *
* I'm posting a plea for help. *
*I ...
Embarcadero Fireworks
-
A mad fireworks show taken from Treasure Island. Yes, we know its July, but
really, who doesn't love a fireworks show? This was New Year's and that's
the S...
Daniel 4:30-33
-
30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built
for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour
of my m...
5 comments:
The "butter our bacon" line is priceless!
These are all saying people use which make no sense but I don't know how many times I had to catch myself and not put butter in the pan, to fry bacon lol I keep for getting bacon is fat. So now when I do fry bacon I fry it alone Get all the fat out Wash the pans and then fry the eggs.
Eggs fried in water are soo good Fat free and easy to take out of the pan.
This is so true. Great post! It's funny the things we do. Have a great Sunday! :)
Have you ever been in the eye of a storm? The eye of a hurricane is peaceful...blue...no wind...no rain...no clouds...deceptively calm...
Nice post.
Thanks Lisa
Yes Jen, I was in an eye of a storm and you are right its so beautiful and calm.
Post a Comment