Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ooh Eee Ooh Ah Ah

)

This is a great song I completely forgot about.
We used to have so much fun with it.
The tune never goes out of your head.
Puts a sprint into your walk too.

We are NOT New Brunswick today shoveling heaps of snow.
We have beautiful spring weather just asking for a garden to begin.


My son took Bella to the beach and weathered her out She slept like a baby all night.
Bear came to visit and he looks like a fluffy pom with a semi shitzu nose.
and he is still his boingy happy self. He sure has grown.

All the dogs fear his being so boistrous and even Bella backed down. lol

Beau likes Bella and comes to greet her but then shies away cause Tanya comes in and chases him away.
We have to begin teaching Tanya she is not the boss. lol

The dog food seems to have doubled in price but many brands the dogs do not like.
I got Nutrience because it had herring in it and the dogs have to be pretty hungry before they touch it.
They rather eat a real smelt than the pebbles.

My dogs like Pedigree and Beneful.
Yesterday I also gave in and got a plaque spray for my Tanya. She is already losing her teeth.
As dogs live longer , they get the same problems people do.

Seems the dry dog food is not much  help there as they said it would be.

So life goes on and we along with it
Have a great day.

xoxoxoxo


6 comments:

Gattina said...

Yes there are no false teeth for dogs yet ! I have the same problem with my 17 year old cat. Only can food now.

George said...

I haven't thought about this song in ages, but it will be running through my head for the rest of the day. Please send some of your Spring-like weather our way.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina Ya we will have to blend the food to feed them once the teeth fall out lol
I got a new chopper today Gave in again It looked nice and they said it had a strong motor.
xox

A Lady's Life said...

George I would love to send you some nice weather.
Nothing like a beautiful sun and not too much heat . Just nice to breath and relish the world.

Lorna said...

That's the kind of weather we are having here in Southern California now. Right now I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt. It's been a lovely day.
I remember that crazy song too.

A Lady's Life said...

Lucky you Lorna
Today its cold and rainy.
Just so temperamental. We never know what we will get next.
xox