Sunday, March 9, 2014

No Cowards Here.



Kenny Rogers sure makes good movies  and sings really good songs.

We havent heard much from him lately but that bratty smile sure looks nice on him.


I enjoyed this movie as well the the gambler .

On the home front puppy is coming along quite nicely She is our new treasure to love and
protect and boy does she know it.

When we got married my husband thought I was a nice quiet sweet girl till finally
I began to find my voice. Then he'd explain it by saying I was developing my personality lol
One day he said ok. you're personality has developed enough lol

Now I look at this pup and explain her playfulness as developing her personality.
My husband and I laugh over that statement. It means a lot to the both of us.

Today as Bell was pulling off my shoes, I told her the same thing. I think you have developed your personality enough. lol

I sure do love this little gal. Didn't take her long to touch us all.
Tanya, my first beloved, is also teaching her the art of the hunt and manipulation.
I never knew she was so cunning up until now.

No wonder even the big dogs don't mess with her.
They cut and run when she is around.

Coward of the county? Not by a long shot.

Well the buds are coming out this end on all the plants outside.
Spring is in the air.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I think that is so sweet that you and your husband laugh over that you have developed your own personality and now the pup.
When I read your post this morning and it is early here in Mass, I heard myself chuckling over the statement that means a lot to you and your husband.
I really enjoy reading your blog.
Think Spring girl.
Big hugs,
Tricia

A Lady's Life said...

Prims as you age, you see yourself doing things you never thought you would do or say.You look in the mirror one day and see your parents in it. lol
Egads!

Gattina said...

Puppies are like kids, they develop their own will by growing up !

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina as all lifes' creatures.
We have to see life as individual
and perfect.