Thursday, June 20, 2013

White Rock Special


This is one old car I could not pass up photographing.
They sure know how to dramatize old vehicles.

I tried my video camera and it's so light that moving it without rocking the movie
is very hard to do. So I know in the future, apart from learning how to use the internet
to blog videos, I need to use a tri pod.



This is a small footage of the sea gulls. The girls behind me were cackling like birds and fit it wonderfully
but my husband thought music would be better.
The little baby girl was such a delight to watch on the beach as she played and explored.

Maybe in the future I will be able to put up more interesting stuff to see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert Einstein = If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed
of shabby ideas and shabby philosophies. It would be a sad situation
if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped..
------------------------------------------------------
George Carlin: Here is all you have to know about men and women.
Women are crazy, men are stupid.
The reason why women are crazy is because men are stupid.

(I like this guy )
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mark Twain: Clothes make the man
Naked people have little or no influence on society
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good friends don't let you do stupid things............

alone.


xoxoxoxoxoxo