Monday, April 30, 2012

A Normal Day At the Office

I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

 When chemists die, they barium.

 Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

 I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

 How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

 I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

 This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd
never met herbivore.

 I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

 I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

lol
Have a good one :)
xoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Belly aching tears. Love it...
By the way. If this were my office environment, I would put in my two weeks notice or everyone would have to let me redecorate the space. Lol

Love you lots
China

A Lady's Life said...

lol Thanks China

George said...

I'm glad things never got quite that bad in the offices in which I worked. Thanks for the smiles at the end of a busy day.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Loved the smiles! Jaw-dropping video!!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Toward the end of each month I like to stop by and visit a few blogs that aren't on my regular stop.

I came over from Gattina...That sure nice looking Arabian horse on your blogger photo...your one liner jokes are pretty good...If you have the chance to stop on in and the coffee is on.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life .. jokes and smiles are so essential in life - thanks for providing us with so many .. great to see and read - cheers Hilary

Akelamalu said...

Thanks for the chuckles today. :)

A Lady's Life said...

peppy lady I love horses and dogs
They are my two favorite animals in the world.

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Akelamalu

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Hilary