Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Busy Day in April 2012

 
This was my day today.
Had the transmission oil changed.
Visited Grecos Specialty store and got goodies we can't buy every where like Basturma, soudjoux,
special olives, dry lamb sausages, and very old gouda cheese which was full of flavor.
Visted Michaels my favorite art and crafts store.
They have a new store on King George, Surrey, BC . YEAY!!!
Westminster Saving's is busy working with your money.
 Snap On is on the ball visiting customers
Mr Lube gave me free windshield wipers for being a good customer
Greyhound is busy taking people for rides.
And the Surdell Cabs are doing well with their yellow hybrid cars

As far as I could see, it was all systems go today around my neighborhood.
I forgot Costco which was packed with cars.
It's packed every day.

I'd say I had a very productive day and for once was glad it rained so I could use
my free windshield wipers. I was already looking at my old ones thinking they should be changed soon and the Boys at Mr Lube took one look and said Lady.....you need a break.
Here....enjoy.
They were so nice and polite I will go back.
They have been taking care of my car since the first day I got it
and the service is great.
Not only do they do a good job but they give you the paper and coffee to boot while you sit in the car.

Hope you had a great day too.
:) xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Diana said...

Free wipers! I need new wipers!! Oh this is so unfair! Well at least you had a good busy day and free wipers. So unfair!!!!! Love Di

A Lady's Life said...

Diana - It was a pleasant surprise for me yesterday to get them.
Each wiper is around 35 dollars.

George said...

You obviously had a very busy day. I think you need to keep going back to those guys at Mr. Lube. I wish we had a place like that around here.

A Lady's Life said...

George - I hate to give my car to mechanics because you go in with a good car and come out with a lemon. But so far these guys have been nothing but professional and if you have a complaint they get back to you right away and pay attention. Not like our utility companies who really don't care about anything except money.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life .. lots going on that day - they seem to come along don't they .. though I quite like the idea of the olives and the dry lamb sausage ..

Glad you got the car fixed .. and had a coffee and then considered it all a good day .. cheers Hilary

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Sometimes, I think my life needs new wipers. What store would I go to for those, I wonder . . . :) Great day!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I love days like this one. No big WOW moments, just simple little pleasures in life. So many things people take for granted when we don't slow down and just be...

The big things will still be there, but let's not overlook the little ones. I love Costcos and who doesn't love great customer service?

Coffee too? Yay for you!

Love for another great day!
China

SandyCarlson said...

You've had a busy day!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks guys