Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flowers of Life



I saw flowers, in a leafy green tree
They swayed so white and blue and gray
Changing shapes inside the green
They waved, Hello! Have a great day!

As I lazed upon the ground
My eyes were shaded from the sun
The flowers glowed, from up above
The golden rays enriched my blood

These flowers can't be picked or smelled
But I love them just as well
From them we get both sun and the rain
They always bloom from early spring.

The dawn of life turns into fall
But unlike leaves, they do not fall.
They do not wilt or fade away
They're always there,
Every great day!

A Lady's Life

These are not real flowers I am writing about but the spaces between the leaves which let through living energy to touch everything down below in shady areas.
These flowers never die because we have both deciduous trees and evergreens trees and oak with marcescent leaves.
So external life energy is always there to reach and rejuvenate your life energy.
:)

2 comments:

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Oh, I loved this. What a great way to see the sunlight through the trees! You create such pictures with your words!

A Lady's Life said...

thanks diane