Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blissful Joy



Blissful joy is what I live for
Cause pleasure is a made up word
My heart is pure with what I live for
It's me, a person with a soul inside.

At peace within myself I wonder
Why others seep in misery
Cause pleasure is a limitation
It will never let them see.

I look beyond my limitations
To stop the suffering I feel.
I find a moment of inspiration, then
I find another , to be strong

I am limited by gender
With living energy, I'm free
To create an inspiration
No other thing will let me be.

Blissful joy is what I live for
Drunk with joy the whole year through
I look beyond my limitations
Beyond all words, which make me blue
A Lady's Life


I guess people always speak about pleasuring themselves through sex, drugs, booze and material things etc... but pleasure is a limitation and does not free you from misery. It is just another thing that bogs your soul down, if you do not obtain it.
Spiritual freedom every one can understand and create within themselves and easily replaces the word pleasure,
with the word joy.
Joy doesn't have to appeal to pleasure .
You can experience joy without limiting yourself to the above pleasures.
To live life drunk with joy, is truly surpassing ones' limitations because you thrive on your own life energy.
That's a powerful thing.
Have a good one.
:)

4 comments: