Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SOUPA MAN

 
Posted by Picasa


My Husband loves his oxtail soup and his vine leaves.God forbid anyone touches his pots. He hugs them and keeps them close.No one else gets a chance to eat his favorite meals. Its funny. (He's joking of course).

So I made up this song for him to the

Honey in the morning Honey in the evening Honey at supper time.

You’re my little honey and I love you all the time. tune.

Remember that song.?

Well I sing:

Soupa in the morning soupa in the evening Soupa at supper time

I just love my soup and I hug the pot all the time

I put my arms around it and smell it till I die

I will eat this soup forever till the end of time

Soupa in the morning soupa in the evening soupa at supper time

I will eat this soup forever cause the smell is very fine.

Loll

My hubby liked this song and we sang it together this morning loll

That’s our personal special song.:)

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Romance is not dead.

Yes, We Have No Bananas

A Lady's Life said...

Ya except the soup pot took over the honey pot lol

GMG said...

Sometimes soup isn't that bad and honey glues... ;)

alady's life said...

GMG Ya but isn't being stuck on someone fun??? lol