Friday, September 6, 2013

The Exotic Marigold Hotel


 The Exotic Marigold Hotel This movie was on cable and movies on demand
On you tube we only get a trailer but enough to see what a good movie it is.
We watched it twice.

 My husband still has a temperature on and off.
 I am wondering now what this could all be.
Today germs can be soo bad.
Every time we think he licked it, it comes back at night.

 The weather has cooled quite a bit and we had a second doozie of a thunder storm.
 This is already a record. In some places it knocked out the TV satellite systems.
The dogs were all upset and trying to hide.
I went to the bathroom and the little dog followed me and hid behind the toilet bowl.
 So I had to hold her and try to convince her it was nothing but a little noise.
 They are not used to such weather with rain pelleting the roof so hard.
However it was a little scary.

 I was sitting by the window with the computer and wondering if the lightning would dare hit through the window.
Apparently, a few days ago, we also had something called Sky Quakes here in BC.
 We didn't hear them but apparently they are happening all around the world.
This is in Terrace, BC Aug. 29 2013



These sound to me like a train turning a corner on the rail tracks.

Funny cause now it looks like Obama is trying to start another war
 which could end up to be something big.
Assaad is playing with the world and abusing his people like they always do and
Putin has problems in Russia and this is why he passed the anti gay laws.
Gay people are pedophiling children out there and many are out on the street
cause parents cannot support them and government can't collect them.
The powers that be see the US is in deep debt and the time is ripe to destroy America.

Kenny Rogers sang you have to know when to hold them and when to fold them
I think its time to fold em.

Today I tried sorting clothes and I made a few more flowers. I have 34 cream, 31 yellow and 5 red so far.Missing baby blue.Once I have all my colors, I have to turn them into squares adding another color.I was thinking either navy or black. Maybe even green would be nice. The squares then have to be attached together and what will be will be. Usually for a big blanket you require 240 squares. These won't be big squares so I won't expect anything too big and I am not in a rush to make it.If I make the color green to attach the flowers to, I can make leaves to go around the blanky.

Well as usual we have to trust in God that he will make the right decisions for this sorry race
of humans that we are.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

4 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

I loved this film ^^
xoxo
happy day

Akelamalu said...

I really enjoyed that film!

A Lady's Life said...

So did I vendy I wouldn't mind watching it again lol

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu There are so many nice movies to watch and yet they put on so many bad ones.