Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Love Flowers


My first hibiscus flower. I am so elated!!
My Mom had a tree and it flowered all winter. Unlike this one, it had double petals.


Like this one.
The only bad thing is that it lasts only one day and wilts.
But it sure is nice to wake up to this.
Behind it is another bud. Can't wait to see it flower now.
This tree can grow up to 20 feet high. Ours only grew up to 5 feet
Enough for a living room. lol

----------------------------------------------------


You tube movie =  POWDER



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHh1108IRGU
This is a very nice movie about an albino boy.

You don't have to watch it here It is on the above link.

The Pakistani Major had grown increasingly anxious over rumors of an impending air strike from India.

"Khan," he ordered his aide-de-camp, "I want you to climb that mountain and report any signs of Indian military activity."

"Ok, Major," replied Khan.

He trudged up the mountain, and as soon as he crossed the ridge he saw a squadron of planes heading their way.

"There are many planes coming, Major," he promptly radioed back.

"Friends or enemies?" the Major demanded urgently.

Khan again lifted his binoculars to the sky.

"They're flying very closely together, Major," he replied. "I think they must be friends."

xoxoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey beautiful,

Love those pics.
I love flowers toooo. I smell them everytime I go to the grocery store.

Whenever I travel, I take a pic of a flower and collect a rock.

Have a happy day and keep being your beautiful self.

Love you!
fsb

Akelamalu said...

I love Hibiscus but they don't grow here. Lucky you. x

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu I keep them as house plants.

A Lady's Life said...

Butterfly - I never thought much about rocks except when I saw they could be broken down into minerals and used to benefit people.
Nature is amazing.