Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pink and Purple and Green and Blue.

 
click to enlarge
These flowers are a sign of spring and you see them every where.
They smell heavenly.
I think this spring will be a flower spring for me.
I seem to be looking more at them lol
Especially roses.
Can't get enough of those because they bloom practically the whole year,
flower after flower. So unlike daffodils and tulips which only show their heads in spring.

The yard in front requires clipping so as soon as it warms up a bit
my clippers are already waiting by the computer.



click to enlarge


Smaller needles made a tighter knit on this hat.
 I like the beige white combination.
Using double knitting comes in real handy for hats
but I only did it for the front to give the undershell another color.
xoxoxoxox

9 comments:

Adam said...

spring is near :)

A Lady's Life said...

Adam - yes Something to look forward to How is your Japanese coming along?

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

YAY! Spring is on the way. I love, love, love flowers. My cell phone is low on storage because I keep taking photos of flowers. I take photos when I go grocery shopping. I stopped and smell them and depending on what catches my eye, I snap a pic.

BONUS: The butterflies will be here soon!

LOVE for great day!
Love you!

A Lady's Life said...

Butterfly I think Spring fever is here lol

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Thanks for coming to my blog. I think you visited once or twice before --but it's been a long long time.. Hope you come back--and hope you enjoy my Photo Blog. I will probably post them on Wednesdays...

I love spring --and cannot wait to see some color here either. Great photo..

Hugs,
Betsy

A Lady's Life said...

Love your blog Betsy It has such beautiful birds.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, Me again... Just wanted you to know that I signed up to follow you through email. Thanks so much!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy
P.S. Please take off the word verification. I cannot read it. If you need help please email me.. Thanks.

George said...

We are finally getting some daffodils in bloom. It's going to be a while before the tulips start blooming. I am, however, going to move our container roses outside this week.

A Lady's Life said...

George - My rose let out buds but I am afraid to put it outside
I still have to get a big container for it because I want to keep it nearby to enjoy.