Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Day in the Life of My Dogs.

 
Tanya doesn't care much for sleeping under tables. lol
She calls them little boxes. Now why would she sleep there when there are comfy warm places
to keep watch from? Don't try smelling her bowl. It's full but it's only there for you to look at.
This consumer will NOT be fooled with.
She'll wipe that smirk off your tongue if you even try LOOKIN in that direction.
 

Sly Beau isn't called sly for nothing. He'll just let her stare . She's gotta sleep sometime. lol
Then, when the time is ripe,  he'll come round and
pretend to say hello to the humans , genteelly walking by her bowl, licking it up on the way.
Wagga wagga wag.



She'll wake up and growl after checking it out.



Yup. Hornswoggled.
He did it again!!
Rats



I got you this time, you scheming scalliwag thief!  Playing nice are we?
Watch your lip. I hang on real tight.

 

OOOOOOh! Like I'm scared lol

 
Beau really does like her and will not let anyone hurt her and vs.
They guard as a team.
xoxoxoxoxo




11 comments:

Adam said...

it's funny how the small dogs/cats run the show. My brother's cat showed my brother's huge great dane who's boss.

A Lady's Life said...

Ya lol So did my cat a rotti Adam lol
Thing is the big dogs are just goofs and the little dogs have to prove themselves.They are especially brave when they have a big brother behind them.
Remember the movie Twins with De vito and Schwartzeneger?
That was a funny movie.

Lydia Kang said...

Aw, so cute and so much personality!

Gattina said...

Dogs are good friends ! I hope your back is better by now !

Rick Watson said...

That's funny. I see you're a dog person too.

George said...

Thanks for giving me many smiles on a cold and rainy Monday morning.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - holdin on but not there yet lol

A Lady's Life said...

101 - I love watching animals. There is not one the same.

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome George . The animals give me smiles every day.

Anthony Hopper said...

Nice blog...

A Lady's Life said...

thanks for visiting anthony