Monday, October 22, 2012

Reflections

 


If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. Better than nothing Goes to show people are full of hot air. lol
       
If you farted  for 6 years and 9 months,you'd have enough gas  to explode with the energy of an atomic bomb.
Again. People are full of hot air lol
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps in the body, to squirt blood 30 feet.
Especially with high blood pressure lol

Pigs have 30 minute orgasms.     
 Woah! That's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
We'll call it brain drain.

The poor male praying mantis loses its' head in sexual activity
 The female invites him into her boudoir and then rips his  head off.
Honey, I'm home . What the...?

A flea can jump 350 times its body length,
 equivalent to a human jumping the length of a football field.
30 minutes. Lucky pig!

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
 Must be very fertile from feeding off the pond bottom

Some lions can mate 50 times a day.
But the  pig has quality over quantity.

Butterflies taste with their feet.
Their Mothers better have Mr Clean to wash the floors.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.        
 bla..blabla.....blabla

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
Ambidextrous? Is your cup half empty or half full?

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
I needed to know that lol

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its' brain.
My ass is bigger than my brain....hmmmm

Starfish have no brains.
but lot's of balls.     

---------------
Another finished project.
Baby Blanky for Christmas.
The ribbon goes around the holes which make up the tree.
You can't see them very well here but they sure look nice.
There is a bow on top to look like the tree star. It needs a few stitches to keep it open.

 

xoxoxoxoxo

14 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Interesting facts!

I want to be a pig ;)

A Lady's Life said...

lol Wouldn't every one Akelamalu?

George said...

Thanks for all the tidbits. I really like blanket you made, and the bouquet in your first photo.

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks George

Gattina said...

I think Mr. G can heat up more cups than only one ! Italians love yelling fortunatley I don't hear it anymore !

A Lady's Life said...

lol With all the noise this planet makes, I wonder if it reached any other planet and if so what they must think of us up there if there is another living intelligent species. .

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Fascinating facts and figures. I don't know about coming back as a lion or a pig but I definitely don't want to come back as a male praying mantis

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Love the PIG and Praying Mantis...Lol for days :-)

Love you beautiful one!
fsb

Maude Lynn said...

I better start yelling now!

A Lady's Life said...

Petty Neither do I lol

A Lady's Life said...

Butterfly - They sure are different lol One gets too much and the other is short changed.

A Lady's Life said...

Mama Zen - Speak softly
and you will be heard

Diana said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!
30 minutes? All I can say is "Wow", assuming I'd be able to talk after 30 minutes!
The blanket looks great! I finally bought some new yarn, I'll be crocheting soon!!
Love Di ♥

A Lady's Life said...

Diana - lol
I want to knit something to go around the shoulders with large holes just to take the edge out of this damp weather.
It's good to also wear over jackets and coats.