Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Land More Kind

 
This is a thriller taking place in North Carolina
about two brothers and the evil that surrounded them
in the town they lived in.
Their Mother did not protect them
as one would expect a Mother to do.

It had me hooked to the very end so I can recommend it
as a book to read.

Don't want to give the plot away lol
but I'm sure Wiki would have it.

I am busy making a doily, doing sketches of people, and knitting my doggy a new winter
sweater. Last winter I made her one and she enjoyed it tremendously.
She never tried to take it off so this year, I want to make her a better one .
So we will see what happens.
xoxoxoxxoox


2 comments:

George said...

I hope your doggy will like the new sweater as much as she did last year's. I'll have to look into this book. Thanks for the heads up.

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome George