Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marching Like Slaves, To Another Day




This is empowering!
Makes life seem easy.
There is really,
nothing we can't do.
We just have to set our minds on it, to do it.
:)

 Aunty PFFFFT! She Speaks

Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel. But you know what that means.... More laundry.

 I'm getting old. I got up and felt chest pains I looked down and saw I was standing on my nipples.

I cook using the 4 food groups: Canned, boxed, bagged and frozen.

 Starting tomorrow, whatever life throws at me, I'll duck, so it hits some one else.
(lol sneaky)

 A wise man once said........ I don't know.
Ask a woman.

At my age rolling off the bed is easy.
 Getting up off the floor is quite another story.

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need are diamonds and hearts
 In the end you wish you had a club and spade.

 When I woke up this morning There were no wrinkles in sight.
The house was spotless The garden lovely and my grumpy bloke looked like Brad Pitt.
I don't think I'll wear glasses again.

 Always keep some get well cards on the mantle, so when unexpected
guests show up they will think you've been ill. and unable to clean.

 If we were all supposed to pop up, we'd all be sleeping in toasters.

We can't always control who walks into our life but you can control
 which window you will throw them out of.

Sometimes people just need a hug.......
with a rope.........
around the neck.......

 Women are NOT MOODY.
 We just have days when we are less inclined to put up with your shit.

 Ok one of these should have made your day.

 Next time something bothers you,
 just PFFT it. lol

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Um, yes, well. Delightful!

Duck when things come your way. That's a good plan.

Diana said...

Those were very good. Made my husband laugh too!
Love Di ♥

George said...

I like Tchaikovsky's Marche Slave, but I really like the way Aunty PFFFFT thinks.

A Lady's Life said...

George - You are a real trooper. lol

A Lady's Life said...

Rob Bear. That's practical. Lol

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Diana