Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Eyes of the Tiger to Survive.






When I met my beloved husband I called him eagle eyes.
 They were so bright
and seemed to glisten like the wild eagle, full of strength,
passion, innocence and power.
A hunter, survivor, a symbol of pride and elegance,
How could a gal resist such eyes? lol

I compared his eyes, to the Russian song Your Dark Eyes,
a song I loved so much about hypnotic black eyes .
But.............. black eyes
often scared me as they seemed to be doors to the underworld.
There was a door one dare not pass through until the time was right.
Very light blue eyes were also too hard to look at,
 as they seemed to be cold.

Eyes, after all , are windows to the soul.

It's funny how people interpret other people through such simple things
like eyes ears nose smile. My husband had ears nose and smile I also loved.
Attraction as they say, is not a potato and beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
lol

Have a good one.
xoxoxoxoxoxox


No comments: