Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Doodle With An Eagles' Eye



I sure am having fun playing with these doodles.

Picassa lets you have a different color back ground which is very nice.
I like to be able to put the picture in a frame as well to see what it would look
like on a wall this way.

The Eagle has such an expressive eye.




















I would love to do a Zentangle but am not in a frame of mind to do one.
One has to go with the flow. lol

I guess I need a better pen to do a finer job but this is good enough as an exercise.
I get the feel of it this way and then maybe will try it in oils.
I decided to get a extra fine point pen and paid 5 dollars for it just to come home and find it didn't
work so now I have to return it.
Bummer.

I also went to my Project Clay blog where I left a link to another blog to try to help the woman
get more traffic cause I liked her stuff.
She had a great porcelain clay recipe to make projects with.
Well some one else wrote that she had no right to put it on because they are professionals  and
not hobbiests so if we want the recipe we have to pay 4.99.
So I found another link with the recipe and put it on and wrote that even Coca Cola
 has to go public with its' recipe.
It's not the recipe but the final project which speaks for itself and this lady made some nice projects
people wouldn't mind ordering or buying from her.

Anyway, if you like these doodles, you are welcome to copy and send them to your friends and family.
This is a friendly blog and no money is being made here.
My work is still mine. If one day I want to do something with it all, I still can.
I sure wish I had an  jet ink  printer though lol.
















Have a Zipidee Day!!

xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Rick Watson said...

That's cool art. Did you use Google's Picasa? I haven't fooled with it that much.
R

A Lady's Life said...

Rick yes I did because of the ability to change colors in the back ground and being able to frame a picture.
It kinda gives it a finished look when you put it up.
This way also if I decide to paint it in oils I get a perspective of how it would look in another color.
Picassa is cool.

Gattina said...

Nice results ! The eagle really has vicious eyes !

A Lady's Life said...

gattina thanks

George said...

I like both of these Doodles. You've created a great eagle.

A Lady's Life said...

thanks george