Thursday, July 4, 2013

The World As We Know It.


So what will Kate have? A boy or a girl?
I wonder cause it's hard to tell.
Well, I love old wives tales and they rang true for me.

So I will say a boy.

All this suspense is exciting . The big day is fast approaching.

What ever it is , all you really wish, is for Mother and child to be
both healthy and happy.

So another Beautiful English Rose, loved by England and the world,
 to soon gift England with a new bundle of joy
to be admired and loved.

I can't wait to share in their joy and blessing.
We watched Charles and Anne then William and Harry
and now......????
---------------------------------------------------------------

It is much cooler this morning and was very nice to sleep.
I don't dare predict what the weather will be like to day.
It's all upside down like everything else in this world.

What is going on in Egypt right now is so interesting
Every one is worried about the Suez canal being blocked.

Obama is not having a good time right now as every one dislikes him
from South Africa, to the Middle East, to Europe and even South America.

 Putin is probably getting all the info he can from Snowden.
He's landed himself into pretty deep water that one.The KGB don't play games.
 If he ends up in a Gulag
in Siberia he'll be lucky but for how long?
Anyway, it's another Benedict Arnold story.
We heard the story of Benedict Arnold.

 I never knew he actually defected to Canada. The Americans did not treat him well
in spite of the fact that he spent a lot of his own money for the cause.
They passed him over for promotions he worked for and deserved giving them to
others for political reasons.
His is an amazing story.

In the end he regretted leaving America as I am sure so will Snowden.
(If he lives)
xoxoxoxoxoxox



6 comments:

Gattina said...

I don't know why, but I think it will be a little prince for the UK ! Lots of bets are going on !
I don't know about Obama, our news are full of the abdiction of our King, which he announced yesterday ! I hope Egypt has calmed down when I go there in November, anyway at the Red Sea there is nothing to fear ! People are so kind and happy to have tourists !

Akelamalu said...

I'm thinking a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't really matter does it? :)

A Lady's Life said...

The king is doing a good thing.
He can still enjoy like the Queen Mum did but I am sure his heir is not like Charles.
Every time you see Camilla you want to puke.
I hope this Queen lives for ever if this is the case.
As for Kate she is a perfect bride and would make a wonderful Mom and Queen. I bet they are playing on her nerves now that she is pregnant. Up until now she was still a free woman Now they will turn the screws. I hope William is strong enough to say no.

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - Of course not.

It's the guessing part that's fun. lol
What ever she has, it will be wonderful.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hiya .. I hope a girl .. I'd love to see another Queen of England before the 21st century is out - I'll be up there looking down!

Cheers and as long as all is well that's the main thing - Hilary

A Lady's Life said...

Hilary girls are indeed cute to watch grow.