Thursday, November 15, 2012

Collections That Grow Every Year.

 
Every Year a new doll adds to my collection.
My boys always know what to get me and it will always
bring a smile to my face.
Every year they come out to decorate the room but I don't
take them out of their boxes.
I keep saying one day I will have a grand child to
give them to and I already do but she is sooo far away.
Anyway they are not to play with because they are very delicate
 They are just  to look at and adore and keep as a collection.
Every year they come up with new stuffed toys
Like, I still have Alf from way back when my first son was 5.
It's ice to bring him out at Christmas.
I still havent found him yet.lol
For a five years I had a train set riding on a green turf carpet
on a ply wood board.
It was fascinating to watch it  and we added houses and
 cars to make it even more spectacular.
You never get tired of watching a train go round and round.
 Life is about movement.
 xoxoxoxxo


4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I don't collect teddies but I do have five, which are very special to me for one reason or another. :)

A Lady's Life said...

Stuffed animals are great to collect when you have kids. Most people give them away but I keep mine cause I love them under a tree for Christmas.
You never know when a child will come into your home and want something to play with and they are harmless toys.

Gattina said...

My mother collected dolls and when she died, I didn't know what to do with all these dolls. I gave them to a charity organization. My son will probably do the same with my cat collection, lol !

A Lady's Life said...

Fattina Oh thats too bad.
You should have kept them as antiques.