Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Perfect Christmas

This was a perfect Christmas for me this year.
I love blogging because I can share in why it was a perfect Christmas.
I made this picture which is a personal card I can send to all my friends and relatives
as well as my blogger friends.
My son made his gingerbread house on Christmas Eve and we all took part watching him do it.
The candle he gave me for Mother's Day and it smells so good
The egg I of course drew from a Christmas card my cousin sent me.
And Mary Joseph and Jesus was a gift I got from my son for Christmas.
I don't know how he knew I wanted one or where on earth he found it cause I never saw any around the stores.
I put it all together with a Picture I got from Bali . It was painted by a group of children sitting in a circle and this picture was passed around from 5 year olds to older children until it was finished and framed.
Each had a job to do on it.
This is why it is very special to me.
So now I put all the good meaningful things together and made this post card with a story to tell.
I had a perfect Christmas and
This is my world.

:)

6 comments:

Akelamalu said...

That is a beautiful card. Happy Christmas. x

A Lady's Life said...

thanks akelamalu and magia

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Mama Zen :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Just wonderful .. great everyone was involved .. and I love your son's gingerbread house .. Happy New Year in the coming months .. Cheers Hilary

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Beautiful card to send to everyone! It's nice to see all your special gifts. Merry Christmas and wishing you a magical New Year!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

A Lady's Life said...

thank you hilary and lisa