Thursday, December 27, 2012

People Who Love Dolls

The Gals are getting ready for the NEW YEARS' Bash.
 
All dolled up in their Sunday best.

 

My boys sure had good taste. They know what I LIKE! Eleven years worth of collecting here.



The outfits make them all special.



This one is in a suitcase. The suitcase has never been opened.
She is a big favorite.



This one for sure is Santas' helper.
Every year I look at them and then put them away for another year.
One day I might have someone to pass on my collection.




xoxoxoxoxox




6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

As one who loves dolls, I totally appreciate this post. Your collection is lovely.

Adam said...

so classic

A Lady's Life said...

thanks sandy

A Lady's Life said...

Adam - they are so much fun to collect

Just Be Real said...

I was never into dolls, but these are lovely what you are sharing. Blessings.

A Lady's Life said...

Just be real - I love the outfits and I most certainly am interested in creating doll faces and expressions
I always have things I still want to learn and do.
Exploring is still something worth living for and there is always sooo much to explore.lol