Friday, June 22, 2012

Overcoming Tribulation



Talk about a tear jerker . What a great movie!!

These are the sort of movies people need to see .
The more we watch such movies, the more incentive there will be in society to do the right thing
for the right reasons.
4 police men and the tribulations they have in their lives and one latino man who they be friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuD5pU1fIqc&feature=relmfu


I love the part when Nathan gives his daughter a ring to wear on her left hand to be replaced by her husband's on their wedding day..
He told her to look for a man who loves God because then he will love you.
He will understand what love is.

Truly Inspirational movie !!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I'll have to give this a try. thank you!

A Lady's Life said...

Sandy - I watched the movie and loved it.
So seldom I get affected by movies but this I guess made me feel like other people feel the same way I do especially where kids are concerned.
Society is too much about itself and forgets there are little eyes watching.They have to come first, not last.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

When you find something (movie, book, music) that truly affects you, hang on to it! And tell everyone! Thank you so much for recommending this. I don't read or watch anything any more unless someone recommends it. There is so much garbage out there . . .
I know. I'm a wuss.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

He told her to look for a man who loves God because then he will love you.
He will understand what love is.

LOVE that!

Happy Saturday.

I love you :-)
China

Diana said...

What a wonderful idea! I will have to look for this movie and watch it. Thank you! Love Di ♥

A Lady's Life said...

welcome Diane

A Lady's Life said...

thanks butterfly

A Lady's Life said...

Diana - It's a very good family movie to watch