Friday, May 25, 2012

Wonder How Charlie Sheen Does It?



Hmmm I always eat when I drink, because I don't want alcohol to destroy my liver.
(Obsessive compulsive???)

In fact people who go out to drink heavy, coat their stomach with butter so as not to get drunk.
( I remember this well from my kid days when my cousin did it.)

I guess you either gain weight when you drink and eat or
drink straight on an empty stomach
and get ulcers  or liver damage.

Best to do a little of everything and not too much of anything.

But ......what a lesson, explained by such a handsome guy!!! :):):)


Makes me feel once ... twice... three times a lady.


----------------------------------------------
I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
The nurse started with certain basics.
"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.
It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5'2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.
"Of course it's high!" I screamed, "When I came in here I
was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.
What a bitch.

--------------------

What a Woman says:

What a Man hears:

"This place is a mess!
C'mon, you and I need to clean up, your stuff is laying
on the floor and you'll have no clothes to wear if we
don't do the laundry right now!!!!"
yadda, yadda, yadda, C'MON
yadda, yadda, yadda, YOU AND I
yadda, yadda, yadda, ON THE FLOOR
yadda, yadda, yadda, NO CLOTHES
yadda, yadda, yadda,RIGHT NOW!
-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: