Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Orchid Difference.

 

 A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... She has 14 kids but she doesn't really care. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does. 

. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.. 


 Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today... 


Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my panties. 


Amazing! You hang something in your closet, for a while, and it shrinks 2 sizes!


 Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now, I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat.. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat! . 


The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing -- and then they marry him. 

 I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day! 



Today I am making Shepherds Pie with BBQ chicken
My boy came home from Penticton  tired and hungry. They had a lot of fun at the camp ground which was surrounded by grizzly bears eating what looks like grass. He said the camp itself had many deer.They went swimming, ate at local Subway and other quick places and cooked at the camp ground. They also went swimming.
Sometimes I wish I pushed him more into piano but he always loved soccer.
They won the tournament so he was very happy.

lol 
have a good one 
:)

14 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Thanks for the laughs, I can identify with so many of them.

A Lady's Life said...

welcome Akelamalu

Diana said...

It sounds like your son had a great time and it's never too late to learn something new!!
I loved the jokes, but that first one, priceless!!
Thanks for the "Pick me up"!!
Love Di ♥

Maude Lynn said...

That joke about the birth control pills made me howl!

Olga said...

I think that the most important thing is being healthy. I had a post about some friends of mine who were obsessed with their weight, and how irritating that can be in a friendship. In restaurants, they monitor every calory that goes through my mouth. Which is very annoying.

A Lady's Life said...

Olga : Oh yes I hate those people.
They watch you like a hawk, what you eat, how you dress, how much weight you gained how old you are.
Geez...... I'm 23 lol

A Lady's Life said...

Mama Zen Yes I thought it was funny Sometimes the stress is too much and you need time off.lol

A Lady's Life said...

Diana - Thats what I always say
There is always stuff to do. How can one get bored?

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Good morning...laughing out loud at work. Thank you for the great morning laughter.

Love you
China

Rob-bear said...

Any post with grizzly bears in it is a good post. Though some might suggest I am biased.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

I'm babysitting my youngest granddaughter today and when I read your post, I laughed out loud and woke her up! Please put warning labels on your future side-splitters, okay? :) Or maybe I just need to remember not to read them during naptime . . .
BTW, Congrats to your son and his winning team! Soccer is the best!!!

A Lady's Life said...

welcome butterfly :)

A Lady's Life said...

Rob Bear - my son said those grizzlies by Lake Skaha Were friendly
I am glad they didn't try to get too near them though

Gattina said...

That looks delicious ! I also love Greek food !