Monday, May 7, 2012

Power of Color



Spring is for rolling up your sleeves and getting to work to be creative
and if you can't do so in a garden then do so with pictures on your walls.

Spring is LIFE!

It is for the living to enjoy.
This is not the time to sleep but to venture forth into the universe.

Amazing things can be seen in the desert right now.
It flowers in cacti in all odd and familiar shapes.
Desert roses, dahlias,morning glories...
all can be found there and they are also not hard to grow inside a home.

If life can be found in a desert,then discover the fertile plains around you.
The birds, the grasses, the wetness of old leaves.
It's all out there to discover all over again.

Enjoy your world.
It was designed for you.

xoxoxoxox
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I agree wholeheartedly. Now it NOT the time to sleep. All I see are colors...flowers, butterflies, trees, blue skies, sunrises, kites, Su dresses, painted pedicures, personalized flags flowing in the gardens, beautifully manicured lawns...you name it, it's right before our eyes.

I simply love this time of year. I snap pictures of almost everything with color. Poetry and photographs are what I live for...oh, and friendships :)

Love you lots!
China

Olga said...

I want to say that this post is awesome and I thank you for taking the time to share the beauty of the spring!!!!!

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

I LOVE THE SPRING!! Especially for the colours. The trees across the street from me are just coming out in new leaves. It is the best of times!

A Lady's Life said...

butterfly you live in a great place so enjoy God's blessings

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Olga I wish I had more to share but I don't go to the places where there is much beauty.
I should venture forth and discover a bit.lol

A Lady's Life said...

Diane you are right. This is the best of times New beginnings we are blessed to see. Every year there is something new.

Gattina said...

Beautiful spring collage ! We are late with spring here !

George said...

Your words are wonderful and true, and your collage brings them beautifully to life.

A Lady's Life said...

thanks gattina .Hope your spring comes soon

A Lady's Life said...

george - just tryin to keep it lively lol