Friday, May 25, 2012

Delightful Palette



This was fun to make
I toasted 6 inch, thinly sliced french bread in the oven with butter and garlic
Then I put thinly sliced eggplant , thinly sliced tomato , oregano ,
 with shredded cheddar cheese topping, over each piece.
I put it into a pyrex dish and covered it with aluminum foil and let it bake till the eggplant was tender.
A good hour - hour and a half on 390 degrees
It was  sooooooo good!!

Now I'm thinking to blend water with parsley, enough to give it a vert tinge and drink that as a boost me up drink.
I guess I can add a few mint leaves and maybe even a leaf or two of spinach.
Makes for a nice drink to carry around with you.

Summer Splash!! Here I come !!
------------------------------
Jane had a system for labeling homemade freezer meals. She would carefully note in large clear letters, "Meatloaf" or "Pot Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables" or "Chicken and Dumplings" or "Beef Pot Pie."

Everyday when she asked her husband what he wanted for dinner, he never asked for any of those meals. She decided to stock the freezer with his various requests. What he really likes.

In Jane's freezer you'll see a whole new set of labels. You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say: "Whatever," "Anything," "I Don't Know," "I Don't Care," "Something Good," or "Food."

No more frustration for Jane because no matter what her husband replies when she asks him what he wants for dinner, it's there waiting.
------------------------------------

Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as airplane mechanics in ATLANTA.
One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.
Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to drink!"
Jim says, "Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink
jet fuel and get a buzz. You wanna try it?"
So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch
and get completely smashed. The next morning Bud wakes up and
is surprised at how good he feels. In fact he feels GREAT!
NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing! Then the phone rings...It's Jim.
Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?"
Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?"
Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?"
Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing.
We ought to do this more often."
"Yeah, well there's just one thing..."
"What's that?"
"Have you farted yet?"
"No....."
"Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in PHOENIX!!!"
------------------------------
A cop was sitting in his car outside a bar waiting for the drunks to come out. Sure enough a very drunk man soon staggers out. He stumbles around putting his keys into different cars until he finally find his. He gets in and fumbles around some more trying to get the car started. The cop watches him and soon the lot is empty and they guy is still trying to start his car. They guy finally gets the car started so the cop stops him and gives him a Breathalyzer test. It reads 0.0. The cop is stunned and asks they guy how can you be so drunk and get a reading of 0.0. The guy answers "Because I'm not drunk. I'm the designated decoy."
-----------------------------
What did the mother ghost tell the baby ghost when he ate too fast?

Stop goblin your food.
-----------------

Why did the student eat his homework?  - He was told it was a piece of cake




xoxoxoxoxxo

No comments: