Thursday, May 3, 2012

HARVARD ? MIT ON LINE YA!!!



It's a great day for America!!
 As Craig Fergusen would say.
That's why I love his show.

I saw this coming and now here it is and it's FREE!!
Get your lectures from some of the smartest people in the world.
It will probably get into elementary and high schools as well.

If this works, soon  kids can stay at home and learn at home.
 More jobs gone!! Pfft! Fizzled!!! Thanks to computers.

There must be something more to it than this.
Nothing is for free in this world.

I really wonder how true this all is.?

Have a good one :)


4 comments:

Gattina said...

No danger for me ! I would never have learned at home, I didn't like to learn at school either, but at least there I could live my life as chatterbox, poor teachers !

A Lady's Life said...

gattina - lol

Rob-bear said...

Not so sure about unemployment. Someone still has to put the lectures together. At least in theory.

A Lady's Life said...

Rob Bear - yes, now one person can do it.One program fits all.
Today we complain about the government cutting jobs but they don't need so many people today.
Steve jobs took a computer and added a phone and GPS to it and now eliminated the need for computers cause everything is on the iphone.
So many jobs are cut because of these computers.
Cars are built by computers and need only one man to over see everything as opposed to before where men were needed on each side of the car on the conveyor belt through start to finish.
Not a good sign.