Wednesday, May 9, 2012

\

Chopin's Nocturne is a very beautiful piece I enjoy listening to.
Great way to start your day. :)
I did my BBQ and it came out quite delicious and sleeping that night I smelled it in my hair as I wafted into a pleasant dream.
Even in my dream it smelled wonderful and drifted me to relive the nights we slept camping
by the fire . What a nice life to wake up to a smoldering fire and a clear brook rippling nearby.
You quietly begin to rebuild the fire again to make coffee while waiting for every one else to wake up.
The birds chirped over head waking up to a sunny dawn where the heat of the earth met up with the coolness of the air.
You go to the brook to refresh your face in freezing cold water while poochy comes and pokes his nose into your face to help you clean up, with kisses. You pat him and give him a good scruffy rubbing between the ears
and he wags his tail to follow you back to your sleeping bag which now has to be hung on a tree to absorb some of the hot sun before being put away.
It is a moment  in life to sit and look around you, to feel your breath, your heart beat,to actually feel yourself live and to feast your eyes upon the wondrous beauty of life around you.

And you think .......MY GOD!

THANK YOU!!!

Have a good one.
xoxxooxox



6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful post, my friend. ife is beautiful, to be sure.

A Lady's Life said...

sandy:)

Gigi Ann said...

What a wonderful memory.

Diana said...

The morning sounded perfect! And Chopin is my favorite classical composer. Love Di ♥

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks gigi anne

A Lady's Life said...

Diane - glad you enjoyed
:)